The feedback included:
- Instead of shots being cut and blank gaps being left, replace the gaps with shots. This was due to a highly fast paced editing and flashing - this could cause strokes for people with epilepsy. Although we agreed with this issue we decided to keep it at the end as we don't think it would cause epilepsy and actually suits this part of the video.
- Another was to cut more of the shots, especially for the quickly edited aspects.
- We had also received feedback the the name of the band and song should be removed as they aren't necessarily a common convention of the genre. Also not many artists do this in the music industry.
- Remove the diegetic noise from the performance aspects which overlap.
- Include more close-ups of the Sam, the vocalist.